Fraud Blocker
TAKE THE FIRST STEP, CALL (888) 383-5207
TAKE THE FIRST STEP, CALL (888) 383-5207
  • Is addiction treatment covered by insurance?
    Many insurance plans provide coverage for addiction and mental health treatment. Please call us, and we will provide you with a quick insurance verification, which will tell you what your insurance will cover regarding treatment. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Medi-Cal, Medicaid, or Medicare.
  • Will I lose my job if I go to treatment?
    In the United States, if you are eligible for FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) and have a severe health condition, such as substance abuse or mental health requiring treatment, you are generally protected from losing your job while on FMLA leave. FMLA provides up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave in a 12-month period for eligible employees. Our Admissions staff, Case Managers, and Clinical staff have extensive experience with FMLA, Disability, and leave of absence in the work and school environment.
  • Are you able to help with both substance abuse and mental health treatment?
    Absolutely, we specialize in Dual diagnosis treatment, also known as co-occurring disorders treatment. This is a specialized form of mental health and addiction treatment that addresses both substance use disorders (SUDs) and co-occurring mental health disorders, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Dual diagnosis treatment recognizes the complex relationship between substance abuse and mental health issues and provides integrated care to address both conditions simultaneously. Dual diagnosis treatment is essential because untreated mental health conditions can contribute to relapse and hinder long-term recovery from substance abuse. Integrated care ensures that individuals receive the support and treatment they need to address all aspects of their well-being. It's important to seek treatment from qualified, licensed professionals specializing in dual diagnosis care for the best outcomes.
  • I got a DUI or DWI. Will going to treatment help with my legal outcome?
    Treatment for substance abuse or addiction can potentially help with legal issues. Still, the extent to which it can assist depends on several factors, including the nature of the legal problems, the individual's commitment to treatment, and the approach. Our professional clinical staff are experienced in assisting clients and their attorneys to help provide the paperwork needed for the court after treatment.
  • Will my information be kept confidential?
    Substance abuse treatment is confidential, and the confidentiality of individuals seeking treatment is critical to the admission and treatment process. Confidentiality safeguards are put in place to protect the privacy of individuals seeking help for substance abuse or addiction.
  • Will I have access to my cell phone and computer?
    We recognize the importance of maintaining communication between Clients and their loved ones. We also understand that professionals and executives still have correspondence responsibilities while in our care. For this reason, there will only be a short 48-hour period with no electronics at Carrara.
  • Will I have a private room?
    We believe that Clients need private rooms to ensure they have a space to maintain their privacy and confidentiality. This is especially important for individuals who may feel uncomfortable sharing living quarters with others or discussing personal issues in a shared space. For this reason, all of Carrara’s rooms are single occupancy, and all have en-suite bathrooms.
  • Will I be able to have visitors?
    We feel that every Client should have a healthy support system. This could be family, friends, or even a sober support community. We encourage visitors while you are in treatment. We have weekly visiting hours and a robust family program that helps teach family and friends the best ways to support the Clients during and after treatment.
  • How long is your program?
    At Carrara, we offer Detox, Residential, Outpatient, and Sober Living levels of care. We can create individual treatment programs for our clients. We offer 30, 60, and 90-day programs and can even extend and create an extended program of up to 1 year covering all levels of care based on our patient's treatment needs.
  • Can I bring my pet?
    We love our pets here at Carrara. We believe that pets can provide emotional support and comfort to individuals navigating early recovery while in treatment. The presence of a beloved pet can reduce anxiety, depression, and loneliness, which is why Carrara welcomes your canine companions.
  • How do I know if I or a loved one needs substance abuse treatment?
    Signs may include a loss of control over substance use, withdrawal symptoms, neglect of responsibilities, and relationship problems. Consulting with a healthcare professional is recommended for a proper assessment.
  • Do you treat couples?
    In certain circumstances, we can treat couples. Substance abuse treatment for couples, often referred to as couples' treatment or couples care in the context of addiction, is a specialized form of treatment and therapy designed to help couples where one or both partners are struggling with substance abuse issues. This type of treatment focuses on addressing not only addiction but also the impact it has on relationships and family.
  • What happens after completing a substance abuse treatment program?
    We believe that aftercare and ongoing support are crucial. This can include outpatient treatment, sober living, counselling, alumni groups, support groups, and relapse prevention strategies. Before leaving our program, our aftercare planning department will help you find the best aftercare plan that meets your needs.
  • What should I pack?
    We want you to have a dignified and comfortable experience. Books, pictures, hobbies, and other comforts from home are fine. Most people pack as they would for a short vacation. The checklist below details what you should definitely bring. If you have additional questions, please call  (888) 383-5207.

    • Season-appropriate, casual and recreation/work-out clothes, bathing suits
    • Cash, debit/credit card for small expenses
    • Personal hygiene items
    • Your medications
    • Insurance card
    • Photo ID

Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:

Get in touch.